The Cub Scout Uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt — The official uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Hat — Official navy-blue hat with orange front panel and tiger cub emblem for Tiger Cubs; yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Cub Scouts; blue panel and bear emblem for Bear Cub Scouts. Webelos Scouts wear an olive cap with a plaid panel bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief — Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tiger Cubs, gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Cub Scouts, light blue with navy-blue trim for Bear Cub Scouts, and plaid for Webelos Scouts. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that boys should wear.
- Neckerchief Slide — Official gold-tone metal slide with the Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
- Pants – Boys need to be wear navy blue pants or shorts or clean blue jeans when wearing their uniforms. Official pants are not required by our pack.
- Belt – There is an official navy blue web belt available that should be worn with the Tiger Cub or Cub Scout Insignia on the buckle. The belt is optional, but the boys do earn belt loop awards that are placed on it, so it is recommended.
- Red Felt Vest (optional) — The "Brag Vest" is perfect for displaying all the patch awards that can be achieved and that cannot be worn directly on the Scout uniform (Popcorn Sales, Pinewood Derby, Community Service projects, etc.). A special Huntley Pack 267 Patch is available from the pack for the center of the vest, around which monthly theme patches are ringed on the patch's outer edge.
Useful Uniform Information:
Uniform Purchasing Locations
Uniform Patch and Insignia Placement Guide
Tiger / Wolf / Bear Uniform Inspection Checklist
Webelos Uniform Inspection Checklist